Rarely has a water sport come along and caused such a stir so quickly. Wing foiling is an incredible bridge between kiting, windsurfing and surf foiling. It appeals to all new water sports enthusiasts because of its simplicity, quick learning curve, location suitability, and safety.
Our WR model has been a strong contender on the market since the beginning. The new WR Model III has been redesigned and optimized for even more fun and performance. Our design process has been focused on stability and ease of use, paired with a stiffness allowing for comfortable and efficient rides.
· The shape and profile of the WR have been optimized for better stability and refined power.
· The canopy is naturally tensioned for a perfect profile definition at all times. This creates a very direct response to input, with no flutter when sheeting out and unmatched stability when neutrally flown while riding a wave.
· The long semi-rigid handles have been improved for maximum maneuverability and comfort. Letting you easily move your hands back and forth without having to let go of a handle to grasp the next.
· New triple ripstop fabric and kevlar seam reinforcements provide greater profile support, greater durability, and longevity.
· We are now offering a new size of 4.5m to the range to suit all conditions and all riders.
These new upgrades translate into a significant performance improvement. Thanks to its amazing stability and forward drive, the new WR will take you from your first hesitant wing riding moments to the most advanced rides; be it wave riding, downwind cruising, jumping, speed runs, it adapts to whatever radical variation your imagination can take it.
The WR III revolutionize your ride.
Outline focusing the power in the center of the wing
Long and rigid handles (Sizes 2,6m to 4,5m come with two riding handles and sizes 5 and 6 come with three)
Hidden closing seam, keeping your hand away from seams and sharp material edges
Double hose connection from strut to leading edge