INDIO – ROOKIE – 4’10” x 19 1/2 x 3 15/16 – 35L
Rookie, our ‘little’ Precious 4’10”
· TECHNICAL ASPECTS ·
· Model: Rookie Purple
· Size: 4’10” x 19 1/2 x 2 15/16 – 35L.
· Volume: 35L.
· Fins: Included
· Leash: Not included
· THE ROOKIES FAMILY ·
The Four Ten twin fin model, available in 4’10, is the core of The Rookies among the Indio Softboard Familiy. You can choose between the yellow and purple color for this perfect complement for the summer. Its rounder outline and a double fin system won’t disappoint.
Such a small size for a twin fin has a reason: built and recommended for children who are ready to take the next step forward towards a more intermediate or intermediate-advanced level without resigning to lots of fun.
· PROVEN DESIGN FOR HIGH STRESS USAGE ·
Indio boards have a proven design backed up by Pukas Surfboards knowledge and experience. Its heritage makes it a solid choice when it comes to versatile board that will bring lots of fun for you, for families, for beginners… you name it! And don’t forget, this range of Indio boards are also gentle with your pocket.
WIDER + THICKER = EASIER > Can’t get simpler and clearer than that.
This shapes have been refined with the right rocker and volume to shorten the learning curve for beginners.
This shape is probably the most widely used softboard in Europe, from surfschool rentals and lessons, to finding a sweet spot in a dreamy family-quiver.
· THERE’S NO SECRET FORMULA… ISN’T THERE? ·
· Ultra resistant top skin.
· Minimizes scratches, abrasions and indentations.
· Water Proof.
· Added UV inhibitor protects foam surface.
PE ELASTOMER | SPER
· Added strength and flex properties.
· Allows for great compression absorption under your feet, reducing indentation & cell collapse in the key areas of the board.
· Volume control to improve inertia while surfing.
HIGH DENSITY FUSED EPS
· Unique beaded PS core provides excellent stiffness and impact resistance.
· Polymer film layer adds strength
· Enhances board projection and board strength.
· Multi laminated wood stringers.
· Provides maximum support with the least amount of added weight.
HDPE GRAPHIC BOTTOM SLICK
· Increases overall strength through out the board. Increases speed, control & maneuverability.
· Subtle creasing as material absorbs compression.
· HDPE impact resistant inner material to maximize protection and durability.
· Nose and tail.
· Two compound, bore through soft edge rubber fins